Thursdays in Raytown 6:00-7:00 pm
9 Weeks beginning on November 2nd, 2017
Group is billable to insurance.
Clickhere for more details!
Call to schedule an assessment and reserve a seat.
Teen/Caregiver - Mondays 5 - 7 pm Raytown
Adult - Thursdays 5 - 7 pm Raytown or Wednesdays 11 am - 1 pm Liberty
The Center for Healing & Recovery offers a comprehensive
DBT program specializing in trauma and addictions. Our therapists
bring together years of experience and dedication working with
families, men, and women who struggle with symptoms of trauma
such as personality disorders, self-harm, suicidality, substance
abuse, and eating disorders.
We are committed to providing evidence-based DBT treatment with
an adherent program registered with the Missouri Department of
Mental Health. The components of treatment we offer include
1) individual therapy, 2) skills training sessions, 3) skills coaching
calls, and 4) consultation team meetings.
1) Individual Therapy - clients attend 50-minute therapy sessions with their DBT therapist once a week. Individual sessions focus on client's urges, emotions, and behaviors including how to apply DBT skills to specific situations.
2) Skills Training - clients attend a 2-hour skills training class once a week with two DBT therapists and other DBT clients. Skills training is conducted in a classroom style environment to help clients learn and use DBT skills. Caregivers attend weekly skills training with their teen.
3) Skills Coaching - clients have access to 24/7 skills coaching calls with their DBT therapist. Coaching calls are designed to help clients in the moment of both crisis and non-crisis situations use their DBT skills. It may be easy for some to learn the skills in the classroom but applying them in a real-world situation is usually quite difficult.
4) Consultation - all therapist on the DBT Team meet once a week for consultation, training, and support from the team members. This helps the therapists be effective throughout the treatment process.